Run Ranger, a pace calculator and running training app for Windows Phone, is now live on the Windows Phone app store, available in several languages, with more coming soon.
Pace / Time calculator
- Find pace by time or time by pace.
- Switch between modes with a simple tap on the colored “by” button.
- Just enter a distance and a valid time (or pace) and hit the calculate button at the bottom.
Metric and Imperial entry and output.
- Switch units by simply tapping the colored units button or output units button. If you have already entered data, the output is immediately recalculated
- Input and output are independent of each other. You can input a distance in miles or km and get your output in min/mile or min/km.
- View likely finishing times for other distances based on the time/pace entered in the pace calculator.
- Metric or Imperial output is set by the output used in the pace calculator.
- View the proper training paces for the time/pace entered in the pace calculator.
- Run Ranger runs the numbers to give you the proper times and paces for base training as well as lactate threshold and VO2 max speedwork, plus sprints.
- If you like the app and want to get rid of the ads, simply hit the menu (…) and perform a quick, in-app purchase.